Gear install labor costs?

JK-JOHN-E

CHECKED WITH THE 4X4 SHOP ON THE LABOR COST OF INSTALLING 4.88 GEARS AND WAS QUOTED $735**, I AM SUPPLYING THE GEARS, IS THIS A GOOD RATE?:idontknow: I KNOW ORE DOES GEARS AND LABOR FOR $999**, BUT I WONT BE ANYWHERE NEAR THERE, I LIVE IN SOUTH FLORIDA. THANX FOR ANY INPUT:rock:

noroad

CHECKED WITH THE 4X4 SHOP ON THE LABOR COST OF INSTALLING 4.88 GEARS AND WAS QUOTED $735**, I AM SUPPLYING THE GEARS, IS THIS A GOOD RATE?:idontknow: I KNOW ORE DOES GEARS AND LABOR FOR $999**, BUT I WONT BE ANYWHERE NEAR THERE, I LIVE IN SOUTH FLORIDA. THANX FOR ANY INPUT:rock:

I paid 2300 for 4.88s and rear air locker!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

Why are you yelling? Lol
Shops here in VA beach quoted me at 450. All three at the same price with me supplying the gears. Id look around more if I were you.

2014 JKUR

JK-JOHN-E

Why are you yelling? Lol
Shops here in VA beach quoted me at 450. All three at the same price with me supplying the gears. Id look around more if I were you.

2014 JKUR

sorry...wasn't yelling...just wanted to make sure someone heard me...lol:brows:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Lol! No need to yell

The shop that did my gears and air locker in NJ was the same as what no road paid. It was $1,000 for any gear ratio in f/r axles (I did 5.13's) and another $1,200 for my ARB air locker in the rear. I didn't need a new carrier because I had 3.73 gears. If you have 3.21's you will need a new carrier as well.

Top Bottom