My First Jeep Build

lmaya

My first jeep build and it's been a lot of fun so far.

Here she is stock:
IMG_1312.jpg

I had the dealership do the lift, it's a Mopar 3" with Fox Shocks....lift and shoes done:
IMG_1359.jpg

It took about a year to get around to doing the bumpers and winch but i finally got those installed earlier this month and it added a great amount of armor:
IMG_3090.jpg IMG_3091.jpg

lmaya

I also installed a Fox Steering stabilizer which has helped improve highway driving....not sure about off-road yet, haven't had a chance to test that.
IMG_3088.jpg

My final updates to the rig this weekend were to add a BD light bar to the front bumper, new headlights, new LED turn signals, and LineX the front grill....now to save up for more upgrades!!
IMG_3142.jpg

lmaya

I still need to wire up the momentary switch to the Baja designs light bar, has anyone done this before? Any tips?

Dune Crawler

I also installed a Fox Steering stabilizer which has helped improve highway driving....not sure about off-road yet, haven't had a chance to test that.
View attachment 96759

My final updates to the rig this weekend were to add a BD light bar to the front bumper, new headlights, new LED turn signals, and LineX the front grill....now to save up for more upgrades!!
View attachment 96760

Looks like a great Rig, really like the added LEDs to front bumper

-Nicco

Top Bottom