Deerhound's Sahara

deerhound

Here are a couple of pics of my new Sahara.

Dale

Attachments

• forum 2.jpg
    forum 2.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 141
  • forum 1.jpg
    forum 1.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 140

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Niiiice, congrats on your JKU and welcome aboard:)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
I'm not normally a fan of fenders the same color as the body, but I gotta admit they look good on your new ride! Welcome aboard!!:yup:

deerhound

Looks great, what sliders are those?

Rock Slide Engineering Step Sliders, for my wife. Although I haven't touched anything with them yet, I am impressed with them, they look very strong and they let Shirley climb in the Jeep easily. She is the reason we got the new Jeep to replace my old 93 YJ. The YJ was just a little too uncomfortable for Shirley and she wasn't going out jeeping with me. The new Sahara took care of that and we are now back off road. Got into a little mud yesterday and the Duratracs did pretty good and we didn't need to use the winch:clap2:

deerhound

awesome rig, love the color. whats the make and setup on the front bumper? loving it :thumb:

Front bumper is an AEV with my old Warn XD9000I. Desert Rat 13" led bar filled the light mounting holes on the bumper. I also have AEV's 2.5" lift with lower control arm brackets.

deerhound

I'm not normally a fan of fenders the same color as the body, but I gotta admit they look good on your new ride! Welcome aboard!!:yup:

I don't like this color on most vehicles I have seen wearing it, but on a JKU for some reason it just seems to look out of this world.

Top Bottom