Do you guys think this would look cool or a bit much?

DMF

I bought a red, white and blue Wayalife windshield decal and was going to alternate the letters in different colors respectively. Do you guys think it's a bit much?

20140826_015138404_iOS1.jpg

David1tontj

I think it would deff be different that's for sure! You could also layer them but a little offset so each letter has all 3 colors.

That's an awesome idea!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

DMF

I think it would deff be different that's for sure! You could also layer them but a little offset so each letter has all 3 colors.

oh wow, ok that sounds like an awesome idea. Going to need to figure out how to cut it so it stays flat against the windshield.

Thanks!

Last edited:
oh wow, ok that sounds like an awesome idea. Going to need to figure out how to cut it so it stays flat against the windshield.

Thanks!

They will sit flat just work the top letter around the bottom letter. I would recommend placing the bottom letters first to get your spacing then cut each latter out and place them individually so you get the desired affect. It will be easier than doing the whole banner.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
They will sit flat just work the top letter around the bottom letter. I would recommend placing the bottom letters first to get your spacing then cut each latter out and place them individually so you get the desired affect. It will be easier than doing the whole banner.

I used to layer, and somehow never thought to cut the 2nd one apart and using the other as a base.

DMF

Thanks for the tip, definitely will do it this way:thumb:

So are you done yet??!! We all want to see! Come on already.
--rccrwlr.

Planning on putting them on tonight

Also do you guys think it will look better overlapping left to right or diagonal?

Armydog

I have mine layered. Flat black on the bottom and orange on top. Offset them a little so it looks like a drop shadow effect. Two layers are not affected by the wiper blades passing over them. Post pictures when you get it done, I bet it will look great!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409094919.884238.jpg

The black doesn't show up well on mine...

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

DMF

I tried to do this today but ran out of time. Won't be able to do till the weekend now. Thanks everyone for all the tips, and will get pics as soon as I get it put on.

DMF

Did you ever get this done I'm curious as to how it turned out.

I did a quick test on my current silver decal and over lapping it made an outline of the decal which was pretty visible. So I ordered another silver windshield decal and gonna do silver across and the last 3 letters are going to be red white and blue. Just waiting on the silver decal now.

DMF

Couldn't sleep after a late night workout so decided to do this.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1410596773.098265.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom