Portland Oregon Jeepers, Best Place to Get Gearing and Suspension Modifications Done?

Ronstar83

The day finally has come.. Finally made the leap from the 2008 JK and ordered a 15' Rubicon Hard Rock which has arrived! So exciting.. Like a blank canvas! I am looking for a good local shop Jeep guys and gals trust. I have the 4.56's and the Evo Enforcer along with some other suspension components to have installed. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated! I already looked online but would much prefer a referral business. Cheers!:beer:

liljohn850

You're not super far from Northridge up in Silverdale.... you can do everything (but gears, I'd say) in your garage with a 12 back and hand tools, and maybe a friend or two

MurderedJK

Northridge is a good shop if you don't mind taking the trip. I had my gears and lockers done with them, very happy with the service.

Ronstar83

Thanks guys! I ended up dropping it off at Pat's "Good Guys Performance Center" in Clackamas. I don't have the time to take it up to Northridge although I got my parts there and really like the team up there. They said it was something they would need for a couple days which is understandable but that would be a trot to make that trip twice in a couple days from Portland.. All is well, Pat was awesome and I'm looking forward to that Evo Enforcer lift, 2.0 Fox Racing Shox with Synergy Drag Link kit and some 4.56 gears!

Top Bottom