Feeler: JKUR part prices...?

Prime8

I will be pulling the brand new '13 JKUR suspension and sliders off my rig before even driving it. Anyone have any idea what these two sell for brand-spankin new?

jktubby

I am guessin the same as what they sell for a 2012. Seen the lift go for 300-200 and the sliders about the same too.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
you can easily get about $100 or so for the sliders but honestly, the suspension isn't worth much if anything. i've always just given mine away to someone who could use it and even at that, the only thing they needed were the coils and shocks.

StrizzyChris

The rock rails are the only thing ill try to sell off of mine. Other than that Ill keep the rest. I plan to have this next Jeep for a LONG time but just in case I ever sell it and to return to stock.

Prime8

StrizzyChris said:
The rock rails are the only thing ill try to sell off of mine. Other than that Ill keep the rest. I plan to have this next Jeep for a LONG time but just in case I ever sell it and to return to stock.

That's a good point Chris, and I hear what you're saying, but I am putting the Double D lift on the new one. Therefore, the stock control arm brackets will be torched off and the new long arm brackets bolted and welded on. So, there is no going back... Haha. I have everything I took off my current jeep, but the new rig will have a lot of parts that can go due to irreversible modifications.

Prime8

wayoflife said:
you can easily get about $100 or so for the sliders but honestly, the suspension isn't worth much if anything. i've always just given mine away to someone who could use it and even at that, the only thing they needed were the coils and shocks.

Thanks Eddie. I have a buddy out in AZ with a stock 2dr Sport that would probably appreciate a free Rubi suspension. Are the four door and two door suspensions the same?

Good to have you back, Eddie.

jktubby

Thanks Eddie. I have a buddy out in AZ with a stock 2dr Sport that would probably appreciate a free Rubi suspension. Are the four door and two door suspensions the same?

they are the same of course the spring rate on the 4 door is different then that of a 2 door. So your buddy's 2 door, will get a lift out of it.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Prime8 said:

You need to look at the spring ratings. The last two numbers are the ones that matter. Higher number = stiffer. He'll likely get a little lift and a better ride.

kaptkrappy

I will be pulling the brand new '13 JKUR suspension and sliders off my rig before even driving it. Anyone have any idea what these two sell for brand-spankin new?

I could use the Rubi shocks, I'm willing to pay shipping and handling costs if you decide to let them go my way. (fingers crossed)

Prime8

kaptkrappy said:
I could use the Rubi shocks, I'm willing to pay shipping and handling costs if you decide to let them go my way. (fingers crossed)

If my buddy doesn't want them, you have first dibs.

Top Bottom