How to turn off sway bar flashing light ?

breizheau

Hi there.

It´s my turn to have problem with the e-deco sway bar...
The light is flashing permanently so i removed the sway bar this afternoon to see how to fix it.

But (yes, of course, there is a "but" !:bleh:), do you know how to turn off this light ???

I know that the AEV Procal module can do the work but i don't want to spend $100+ just to turn off a single light !
I have a Bluetooth OBDII adapter-reader who works fine with my Android phone or my iPad.
Do you an app to do this work ?

Thx for reading.

Cheers.
Olivier

StrizzyChris

Are you running stock tires? Ever plan to use a winch? Want to clear a code? A procal may have 1 use for you at this very second but, unless you plan to forever drive a stock jeep forever, it has many other valuable uses.

txjeeplover

Are you running stock tires? Ever plan to use a winch? Want to clear a code? A procal may have 1 use for you at this very second but, unless you plan to forever drive a stock jeep forever, it has many other valuable uses.

I agree 100%!!! You can pay the dealer $100 each time that you want to reprogram a function on your Jeep, or you can pay $100 once and have the ability to activate and deactivate features at your leisure.

Top Bottom