New rear springs HELP

brucear

I have a 2014 2 Door Jeep Wrangler Sport and I need help on rear springs. I am pulling a 17 fishing boat and and or a teardrop camper I would like to find out what springs would make the Jeep set level and not squat when the boat is hook up. The Jeep is stock and the tires are 265/75/16 I don't want to lift the jeep we just use the jeep for camping,fishing,going for rides in the jeep with the top off.

jesse3638

Hooked
I have a 2014 2 Door Jeep Wrangler Sport and I need help on rear springs. I am pulling a 17 fishing boat and and or a teardrop camper I would like to find out what springs would make the Jeep set level and not squat when the boat is hook up. The Jeep is stock and the tires are 265/75/16 I don't want to lift the jeep we just use the jeep for camping,fishing,going for rides in the jeep with the top off.

You can try installing some JKU Rubi springs (Don't remember the numbers off hand) but I'd do all 4 otherwise it would probably sit like a stink bug. If that doesn't work there may be a helper airbag kit you can install.

Last edited:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
You can try installing some JKU Rubi springs (Don't remember the numbers off hand) but I'd do all 4 otherwise it would probably sit like a stink bug. If that doesn't work there may be a helper airbag kit you can install.

Rear coils end in 59 or they have a 60 too. I added 59's on my jeep and rear lift 1.25". mine is a 2 door too. You can even try rear air bag that you fill when loaded. Just a thought

Last edited:
Top Bottom