need axle help please!!

greenenvey

Hi I've got a 2 door rubi that has a ls3 6.2 I'm going to be going with pro rock 60 front and 80 rear.my question is , is there any way to go with the 80 rear now and keep my beefed up 44 up front for now until I'm ready to buy the 60? How can I make this work? The 80 will be wider with 8 lug..... Is this possible to do? Thanks

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hi I've got a 2 door rubi that has a ls3 6.2 I'm going to be going with pro rock 60 front and 80 rear.my question is , is there any way to go with the 80 rear now and keep my beefed up 44 up front for now until I'm ready to buy the 60? How can I make this work? The 80 will be wider with 8 lug..... Is this possible to do? Thanks

You should be able to run spacers/ adaptors up front to help with the different bolt pattern and width.

greenenvey

So if I go spacers up front to fix the width issue I'll have 8 Lug wheels in back but 5 lug in front still?

David1tontj

So if I go spacers up front to fix the width issue I'll have 8 Lug wheels in back but 5 lug in front still?

They make a spacer that also is an adapter. Converts your 5 lug to an 8 lug.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

greenenvey

They make a spacer that also is an adapter. Converts your 5 lug to an 8 lug.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

I thought they did but danged if I can find them on line...

David1tontj

I thought they did but danged if I can find them on line...

Just google " 5 to 8 lug adapter"

This is the first one that popped up.

David1tontj

Deleted link to avoid confusion

Last edited:

David1tontj

Not saying I recommend that specific brand- it was just literally the first one that popped up.

Top Bottom