Lockpick Question

DA RUNT

Has anyone ran a lockpick for the RHB Uconnect 430N with a manual trans? I'm having trouble finding one, everything I have seen so far is for an auto trans. I want to be able to play a movie while I drive (for passenger) and hook up a rear cam. :idontknow:

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Has anyone ran a lockpick for the RHB Uconnect 430N with a manual trans? I'm having trouble finding one, everything I have seen so far is for an auto trans. I want to be able to play a movie while I drive (for passenger) and hook up a rear cam. :idontknow:

Check out insane audios jk1001 it's dope I'm gunna switch my 730 n for it

2013 jkr
And no I did not forget the u in jkr :) 2 door life

if you swap out head units let me know. I may just purchase yours if the price is right. Free is always a great price. ;)

tapcola

I would take a close look at the Insane audio unit it looks just like the one on eBay listed as a Android head unit with back up for 300 I think .

gripenfelter

I would take a close look at the Insane audio unit it looks just like the one on eBay listed as a Android head unit with back up for 300 I think .

There are several threads on various forums about this company and the product. It was regarding a question on their FB page and how the company responded.

jeeeep

Hooked
did you look for the parking brake ground wire from the head unit? many times there is a ground wire switch from the head unit to the parking brake.

I did this on our Toyota, just ended up splicing the wire direct to ground and now it works when I want.

DA RUNT

did you look for the parking brake ground wire from the head unit? many times there is a ground wire switch from the head unit to the parking brake.

I did this on our Toyota, just ended up splicing the wire direct to ground and now it works when I want.

Honestly, I haven't even seen this jeep yet. Wife bought it and I haven't been home lol

Crucial

i put the unit from Navtool in my 14 and it works out. adds audio in/out, video in/out, camera hook ups, and all the video in motion features... as far as i know its only one that works with a manual

DA RUNT

i put the unit from Navtool in my 14 and it works out. adds audio in/out, video in/out, camera hook ups, and all the video in motion features... as far as i know its only one that works with a manual

Nice, that's what I'm looking for. Do you happen to have the link to the one you bought?

Top Bottom