Ease my mind, oh yeah, and bumpstops

RZNCAIN

I have a 2015 JKURHR. lol

That is a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock, what a ridiculous name. Anyways, I just received my Rock Krawler 3.5 X factor lift, that I am pairing with Bilstein 5100 shocks. I went back and forth with the RK and MetalCloak lifts and decided to do the RK. Hoping someone will tell me I made a good choice, and oh yeah, I need bumpstops which don't come in the kit. Can someone help me out with recommendation? Running 35x12.5 tires.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I have a 2015 JKURHR. lol

That is a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock, what a ridiculous name. Anyways, I just received my Rock Krawler 3.5 X factor lift, that I am pairing with Bilstein 5100 shocks. I went back and forth with the RK and MetalCloak lifts and decided to do the RK. Hoping someone will tell me I made a good choice, and oh yeah, I need bumpstops which don't come in the kit. Can someone help me out with recommendation? Running 35x12.5 tires.

Metal cloak makes an adjustable set for 100 bucks. I'm fairly certain that your bump stops should be with in one inch of your lift. I.e. 3.5in lift, 3in bump stops.
P.s. ive also seen people use hockey pucks but I'm not sure how they do it.

2014 JKUR

Right on their site below your lift choice.
Click "shock options"
Look for your shocks specs and bump stop height will be there.
What you should be doing, cycling each axle, shocks installed but without the coils. Measure your limits to retain the most up travel w/ least amount of bump stop.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
As mentioned you want your bump stops to be about the same length as your height. So being that you got a 3.5" kit you will want 3" bump stops. Any less than that is bad news for your coils and shocks

Top Bottom