Fox ATS SS worth it?

aaronstephen

Does anyone have any experience with this steering stabilizer? Is it worth it?

I would love for my steering stabilizer to soak up the bumps a little more in the steering. Just thought the adjustability would be a benefit.

Thoughts?

aaronstephen

I have no bump steer. Only 2" of lift and steering is tight. I was just looking for more absorption of bumps in the steering wheel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Some people swear by them. Me personally, I wouldn't run one. Factory ss is just fine. But if you have 350 bucks laying around, try one out. I like to spend money on my jeep also.

aaronstephen

I do realize that the stock SS "works." But, I was hoping for an improvement and was curious from those who have/had the Fox if it was worth it.

I do realize that the stock SS "works." But, I was hoping for an improvement and was curious from those who have/had the Fox if it was worth it.

If memory serves me I believe Eddie is running stock stabilizers on Moby and Rubicat.

From what I have read the only difference in the aftermarket SS and Stock is the price. I could be wrong.

R/
Will

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
If memory serves me I believe Eddie is running stock stabilizers on Moby and Rubicat.

R/
Will

Eddie is not. He is running the Psc ram on both now. He did run stock for a very long time tho and he felt that they were more than enough for daily driving as long as your geometry is correct

Eddie is not. He is running the Psc ram on both now. He did run stock for a very long time tho and he felt that they were more than enough for daily driving as long as your geometry is correct

There you I was wrong yet again. Thank you Coz for setting me straight. Oh great and mighty Moderator. ;)

Top Bottom