'07 Exhaust Collector Gasket Question

Going to be replacing my collector (Exhaust Flange) gaskets at the same time I'm doing my clutch but I'm stuck on what brand to buy and where to order it from. So far I'm only coming up with either OEM or a universal by Mr Gasket Brand. Can anyone point me to something better?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
These are basically metal gaskets? I don't know, never changed one. I have changed exhaust gaskets on other vehicles. Just trying to learn also.

These are basically metal gaskets? I don't know, never changed one. I have changed exhaust gaskets on other vehicles. Just trying to learn also.

Metal with a fiber in the middle. Felpro is usually a decent brand. Would rather not put any faith in Mr Gasket after going thru the trouble of getting the exhaust Y removed.

Last edited:
Is this the "donut" gasket between the header and the down pipe or the manifold gasket?
Are you really buying tires? 40's again?

Yeah that! But it isn't really an exhaust donut, that would be too easy.
New tires are in the distant future, was just jerking your chain after your reaction to me getting the air bumps, lol.

Nevermind! Just called Jeep and I'm looking for something that doesn't exist. According to Jeep, there is no gasket at all in that location, guess that explains my exhaust leak, lol.

Nevermind! Just called Jeep and I'm looking for something that doesn't exist. According to Jeep, there is no gasket at all in that location, guess that explains my exhaust leak, lol.

I was scratching my head:thinking::thinking:. Didn't remember one....... Glad you got it figured out!
I just bought some 37's. Thought about the 40's but I think where I live, I will have to do an engine swap and axles to run those bad boys!!!:doh:

I was scratching my head:thinking::thinking:. Didn't remember one....... Glad you got it figured out!
I just bought some 37's. Thought about the 40's but I think where I live, I will have to do an engine swap and axles to run those bad boys!!!:doh:

It took calling two different dealerships to get an answer, lol. I told the first one it was on an '07 Sahara and, I kid you not, the Clown asked me if it was a minivan. I just didn't have the words at that point so I hung up on him.

It took calling two different dealerships to get an answer, lol. I told the first one it was on an '07 Sahara and, I kid you not, the Clown asked me if it was a minivan. I just didn't have the words at that point so I hung up on him.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: It's "kind of a MINI van".......:doh:

Top Bottom