Our new SPORT system using progressive springs!

Rancho

Caught the Bug
We have had many people ask for one of our most popular systems with this style of springs, so here you go! Pair this system with the Rancho shock of your choice and enjoy your new ride. Reach out to your favorite retailer to get pricing info too!

Rancho_Prog_SPORT_JK_zpsa086a694.jpg

Rccrwlr

We have had many people ask for one of our most popular systems with this style of springs, so here you go! Pair this system with the Rancho shock of your choice and enjoy your new ride. Reach out to your favorite retailer to get pricing info too!

Rancho_Prog_SPORT_JK_zpsa086a694.jpg

We are Seriously considering a 3" Rancho kit but I have a question about the 9000xl shock adjuster. Looking at the "how to" manual to determine the correct way to adjust the shock I came across this
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411823754.931190.jpg
Not sure if I'm reading this correct but don't the arrows point in the same direction to make the shock softer and stiffer?

--rccrwlr.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
We are Seriously considering a 3" Rancho kit but I have a question about the 9000xl shock adjuster. Looking at the "how to" manual to determine the correct way to adjust the shock I came across this
View attachment 102577
Not sure if I'm reading this correct but don't the arrows point in the same direction to make the shock softer and stiffer?

--rccrwlr.

The adjusters stop at 1/9. You can only go so far one way until it's maxed out then you would have to go back the other way.

Rccrwlr

Where did you find that pic? Maybe an old image...
I will have my guys fix this if need be.

http://www.gorancho.com/shocks.php?shock=RS9000XL

It's a PDF from here
http://www.gorancho.com/images/downloads/rs9000xl_Rancho_SellSheet.pdf

Just did a search on Google for "how to adjust the rancho 9000 shocks" and it was the first one that came up.

I do get the fact that turn one way makes it stiffer and the other makes it softer. Just thought it was a little interesting.

Just put a 9000xl leveling kit on my work .. Ugh cough 4Runner.. And was going to play with the settings.

Thanks for the response!

--rccrwlr.

JaCkUnIoN

Question on RS66102B kit

I would like to run 37's with factory fenders, start with this kit then upgrade latter. However it's says up to 37's and when I go on the 4wheel parts web site it says max 35 inch tires.
Now In regards to the progressive rate springs , will these provide the soft ride that I am hearing about from other rancho spring users?

What I am trying to accomplish I guess for lack of a better term is a overland style build with 37's , I plan on aftermarket bumpers , roof rack etc so will be adding weight . If that info helps?

Rancho

Caught the Bug
We suggest 35's with stock flares. If you go to flat/cut flares 37's will fit.
Yes you will get a soft ride.
Adding the other stuff is factored in. We run bumpers front/rear and a winch up front as well.

I would like to run 37's with factory fenders, start with this kit then upgrade latter. However it's says up to 37's and when I go on the 4wheel parts web site it says max 35 inch tires.
Now In regards to the progressive rate springs , will these provide the soft ride that I am hearing about from other rancho spring users?

What I am trying to accomplish I guess for lack of a better term is a overland style build with 37's , I plan on aftermarket bumpers , roof rack etc so will be adding weight . If that info helps?

Top Bottom