Maximus-3 Tire Carrier questions

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Never heard anything about the carrier. I know everybody uses their winch plate. But the carrier does look interesting. I need to order the winch plate soon.

DA RUNT

Never heard anything about the carrier. I know everybody uses their winch plate. But the carrier does look interesting. I need to order the winch plate soon.

Yeah, I was eyeing the winch plate also. That's how I stumbled onto the carrier.

liljohn850

Has anyone seen the new carrier they have out? Or tried any of their products? It mounts to the stock hinge bolts and opens with the tailgate. Rated for a 35-40" tire. Just wondering about the quality and durability.

https://maximus-3.com//new-products.html

So we buy $40k jeeps and have to buy stupid expensive parts to suit this ONE jeep. *sigh*. I wonder how close the ace mount would be.... Thinking... I like the price of the rebel mount, but don't want a cti winch. That's why the stupid bumper is off center...for the "10a" winch, which is a cti rebranded. The zeon is cheaper and looks better... Ugh $250 for a winch plate hurts my heart. And I'd not paying that price for a carrier. Negatory.

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
A good friend of mine has their winch plate and their bull bar. its nice seems pretty sturdy. Their tire carrier also looks well thought out, but why not just use the AEV kit? Pretty much the same concept but allows you to use their gas tank setup?

Top Bottom