ANZOUSA 7" Round L.E.D Headlights Questions

Jackal01

They appear to be similar to Quadratec's. That's all I have.
1410148547070.jpg

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

liljohn850

They appear to be similar to Quadratec's. That's all I have.
View attachment 99323

man, they're killing the competition with that price....:cheesy: If I'm spending $400 on lights, it ain't gonna be on something with no reviews, that's been rebranded by QUADRATEC and def not something made in Taiwan.:doh:

Jackal01

I bought my TLs a couple months ago from Northridge for $399. If you're looking for LED headlights (or even HIDs) I'd take advantage of their deal(still active). Can't go wrong and Truck Lites are USA-made.

HILLZ

I bought my TLs a couple months ago from Northridge for $399. If you're looking for LED headlights (or even HIDs) I'd take advantage of their deal(still active). Can't go wrong and Truck Lites are USA-made.

like I said I love the look of the truck lites but to get them here in Australia costs a small fortune. pushing close to $700USD :grayno:

liljohn850

like I said I love the look of the truck lites but to get them here in Australia costs a small fortune. pushing close to $700USD :grayno:

have you called NR and asked them to help you on shipping? I live in Hawaii and they have an OUTSTANDING solution for us. They really hook us up on shipping.

Jackal01

Damn!!!!! I didn't think it would be THAT much more. Maybe give NR a call as was stated above. Worth a shot.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
They look just like the kc version unless I am wrong. Im sure they are decent tho since so many companies now make a led headlight like that. Anzo bars are what Evo1 runs I think so I wouldn't be worried about them.

Jackal01

The KCs are different.

I would like to see a comparison of all these, though, and the JW Speaker.

Attachments

• 42321.jpg
    42321.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 143

JAGS

Hooked
There are many companies now coming out with the headlight LEDs. OP, might also want to check out Maximma. They produce for the trucking industry and may have wider distribution channels??? For the record, my TLs are damn awesome. Easy install, super bright, don't notice flicker.

HILLZ

Thanks for all the info so far, will keep doing my research as I'm not ready to pull the trigger just yet. :thumb:

AC/DC

I have run there 4in HID driving light and my old TJ. Worked great but I don't know about the head lights.

Top Bottom