Thoughts on rust

Leyo52

Anyone have any ideas for getting rid of the pesky rust spots all underneath my jeep....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

pvanweelden

Por 15. I did my tj frame with it, and 4 years later it still looked great. Just don't get it on your skin, you will wear it for days :banghead:
It will fade from sunlight tho
Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

shadow21

Por 15. I did my tj frame with it, and 4 years later it still looked great. Just don't get it on your skin, you will wear it for days :banghead:

You aren't lying! I had that in my daily attire for months when I was 11 working in my uncles body shop. I will say though that's the toughest stuff on the planet as far as paint goes. I plan on spraying my Jeeps tub with it when I get into serious mods.

catahoula

Caught the Bug

Por-15 is the shit. I've used it myself. Awesome product and made for restorations. It will chalk if applied to something that gets sunlight. I used that first on some chairs then applied a industrial polyurethane on top of it. Turned out great.

Top Bottom