2008 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited Built With LOW Miles

ARESJEEP

Located near Winston Salem NC.

I am selling a 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon with only 25,000 miles. I am the second owner and I bought this jeep from an older gentleman in Utah earlier in the year. He bought the jeep new and had the upgrades professionally installed at an offroad shop in UT. I still have $20k in receipts for the build. He only drove the jeep on occasion on the weekends and that's why it only has 25k miles. I have relocated to NC and am forced to sell the jeep. The jeep is in great condition with no dents. There are a few minor scratches but they are truly minor, you have to look for them to see them. The interior is in great shape as well. The jeep has been garage kept its entire life and there is no rust due to the dry Utah climate. The KBB value for this jeep without all the upgrades is in the low 30s. I do have a loan for the jeep. Here is a list of what the jeep has:

4" Long Arm Lift Kit
38" Yokohama Geolander M/T+ Tires (Including New Spare)
17" American Racing Wheels
PSC Hydo Assist Steering
5:38 Yukon Gears
Rear Axle Trussed
Front Axle Sleeved and Knuckle Gussets
Chromoly Axle Shafts Front and Rear
Upgraded Differential Covers
Front and Rear Rubicon Lockers
Electronic Rubicon Sway Bar Disconnect
Full Width Front Steel Bumper
Full Width Rear Steel Bumper with Integrated Tire Carrier/Tailgate
Warn 9.5 Powerplant Winch with On Board Air System and Synthetic Rope
Custom Intake and Exhaust
Tuner
Katzkin Leather Heated Front Seats
Katzkin Leather Rear Seats
Hard Top
Auto Transmission
Carlifornia Tops Soft Trek Top
Optima Red Top Battery

Feel free to ask any questions or for specific picture requests. I need a truck and may entertain trades. Looking for 4 door diesels, either a Dodge Cummins or a Ford Powerstroke (non 6.0). Price is $34,000 OBO.

More pics in Craigslist Link: 2008 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited Built With LOW Miles

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to Wayalife!!

this is not craigslist. if this is all your here for then your stay will be short lived. when you signed up you agreeded to follow the rules of the forum

http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules
[h=2]Can I be a member just to sell stuff?[/h]No. If your only purpose for being a member of WAYALIFE.com is to sell things, your privileges here will be revoked and your account suspended.

ARESJEEP

Thanks for the reminder guys. I've been here a while as a lurker and honestly didn't realize this was my first post. I went over and introduced myself in the "Give us a Wave" section. With that being said...if you guys need to delete the for sale thread, I completely understand. It's not a big deal.

Top Bottom