Lets see the 2015s!!!!

MYJK!

WOW you make quick work of that. Looks awesome, my 2014 is very jealous!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Not sure how many 2015s are out there yet, but heres mine. Had it less than 10 days so far! I'm on my 4th JK so far :)

Is that the rock hard cage? If so why did you cut the platic pillars like that? Was it to get them to fit back in there?

JRoc

That's just rediculous! Sick! Awesome.....Holy shit!

........:daydream: Nice rig bro. Any major changes from the '14? :thumb:

IwantaJK

Is that the rock hard cage? If so why did you cut the platic pillars like that? Was it to get them to fit back in there?

I didn't cut them, they are two separate pieces, and you have to remove the top pieces to install the cage…but yes it is the Rock Hard cage!

Thanks for all the compliments, i'm LOVING this thing so far!

IwantaJK

That's just rediculous! Sick! Awesome.....Holy shit!

........:daydream: Nice rig bro. Any major changes from the '14? :thumb:

thanks! only major changes seem to be the sound system, the tombstone tweeters are gone, and the sub is in the area under the tray in the back.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I didn't cut them, they are two separate pieces, and you have to remove the top pieces to install the cage…but yes it is the Rock Hard cage!

Thanks for all the compliments, i'm LOVING this thing so far!

I got into my jeep to leave work and realised what was missing lol. Is there no longer room to reinstall it after the cage?

Sent from a galaxy far far away.

IwantaJK

I got into my jeep to leave work and realised what was missing lol. Is there no longer room to reinstall it after the cage?

Sent from a galaxy far far away.

there is, but you have to do a lot of trimming….maybe setting that project aside for another day when i'm bored haha

HILLZ

looks great, how is the new mirror with the map lights?

haha I've got that on my 2013 JKUS, wonder what other differences there are between the US and Aussie models.

And to the OP, great looking rig! that thing is awesome. :rock:

StrizzyChris

did you switch out with a set of flat black flares from another jk? In the top pic you have color matching flares and then your trimmed flares are flat black with window trim :thinking: I like the hood swap too!

Top Bottom