New to JEEP

SteigCo

Hello everyone. I am new to the jeep thing. I have always had lifted trucks a SUVs, but I just ordered my first jeep. I picked the 2015 Jeep unlimited, sport, in Hypo Blue, auto, locker rear, and Max tow for the 3.73 gears. I already ordered Ultra 17x9s, 35s, 2.5 budget Quadratec lift, 5 Bilstien shocks, stainless nerf bars, and vent visors. I also ordered the AEV ProCal from quadratec. I got a lot of info from a new jeep friend who seems to know his stuff. I'm hoping I'm off to a good start. I had to hide my credit card for awhile LOL. Your form interested me so I joined. No Vin number yet, I ordered it last week. :shock:

Jackal01

Sounds like you did some decent research. Can't wait to see your build.

What tires and wheels?

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

bking_1

Congrats on your new addition.. And a big Texas wave.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SteigCo

They are Ultra Crushers. I saw them on a jeep in another state and took a picture of them. It took me a while to find them online from the picture but I found them. I love them. The tires are federal couragia mt 35x12.50r17. I got a good deal on them. I really couldn't bring myself to spend big money on tires. I got 5 wheel and tires right away.

Jackal01

They are Ultra Crushers. I saw them on a jeep in another state and took a picture of them. It took me a while to find them online from the picture but I found them. I love them. The tires are federal couragia mt 35x12.50r17. I got a good deal on them. I really couldn't bring myself to spend big money on tires. I got 5 wheel and tires right away.

Nice. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

SteigCo

I really like the flat fenders i'm seeing. Does anyone have ideas on which ones cover the tires the most and are strong.

grnt87

Welcome to the Jeep and WAL family! Once you own a Jeep no other off road vehicle will ever due again! Good call on hiding the CC, parts are very addicting hahaha! Looking forward to seeing the rig.

Oregonjeeper

Hello everyone. I am new to the jeep thing. I have always had lifted trucks a SUVs, but I just ordered my first jeep. I picked the 2015 Jeep unlimited, sport, in Hypo Blue, auto, locker rear, and Max tow for the 3.73 gears. I already ordered Ultra 17x9s, 35s, 2.5 budget Quadratec lift, 5 Bilstien shocks, stainless nerf bars, and vent visors. I also ordered the AEV ProCal from quadratec. I got a lot of info from a new jeep friend who seems to know his stuff. I'm hoping I'm off to a good start. I had to hide my credit card for awhile LOL. Your form interested me so I joined. No Vin number yet, I ordered it last week. :shock:

Welcome to WAL!!! Cant wait to see some photos :thumb:

Top Bottom