Dang 3

liljohn850

So... My replacement for the jku arrived today...and I've just discovered how my phone isn't letting me load pictures, so, after I delete the app and reinstall it she will be revealed.

GCM 2

Very nice! Most people don't like that red interior, I think that is the sweetest looking contrast color. Great looking JK! Congratulations on the new ride :thumb:

liljohn850

It's way nicer than a jeep should be. Keyless start?!? Where the hell did that come from?! It's almost too fancy...almost. But the red is nice. I'll keep this one for more than a year.

liljohn850

That was a long month!!!

So I've had the jeep for a few hours now and threw on the wheel spacers and AEV 2" bb. Tomorrow is the cb. First thing I did was that bumper... So much better. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1410499457.750835.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1410499471.623286.jpg

GMAN5

I love that X package so much, I got one myself. 2014 though, so no red leather. I do like that red leather.

OF4WD #8232

liljohn850

I love that X package so much, I got one myself. 2014 though, so no red leather. I do like that red leather.

OF4WD #8232

I was skeptical... Until I sat in it. Mind blown.

And thanks guys!! With a new one due in a month this build will be much slower than dang2 was. But, this jeep requires so much less. As for now I'm gonna stick with the budget boost and eventually get some 35's and chop some fenders. Then a winch I think. Baby steps..

I can't wait to take this thing to the rocks.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I was skeptical... Until I sat in it. Mind blown.

And thanks guys!! With a new one due in a month this build will be much slower than dang2 was. But, this jeep requires so much less. As for now I'm gonna stick with the budget boost and eventually get some 35's and chop some fenders. Then a winch I think. Baby steps..

I can't wait to take this thing to the rocks.

Jeep looks great! And I agree, I chose a Rubicon X for our second jeep. Less I have to do to it also. Definitely worth the extra cost.

liljohn850

Jeep looks great! And I agree, I chose a Rubicon X for our second jeep. Less I have to do to it also. Definitely worth the extra cost.

They don't take much at all. Except the dreaded tires. Jesus there loud and annoying. I miss my fierce attitudes.

Top Bottom