2012 Off Road Expo - October 6th-7th

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who are in SoCal, I just wanted to remind you all that the 2012 Off Road Expo will be taking place at the Pomona Fairgrounds this Saturday and Sunday, October 6th-7th. For more information about this fun event, click on the link below:

http://www.offroadexpo.com/

Cindy and I will be there with Rubicat for the better part of Saturday and, we hope to see you there. :cool:

Robar

The Enforcer
Wish I could make it. Are you going to take a poop load of pics like previous years? :doh: I guess I didn't really even have to ask that.

JAGS

Hooked
I'm taking my son (8yrs old) there Sunday as we have soccer Sat. Maybe you'll come back for day two? :yup:

If not, I'm sure there will still be plenty to see and do.

Hightower

Cindy and I will be there with Rubicat for the better part of Saturday and, we hope to see you there. :cool:[/QUOTE]

DManuel said:
Laura and I will be there on Saturday. We hope to see you two.

C u guys there

DManuel

clarsen said:
Cindy and I will be there with Rubicat for the better part of Saturday and, we hope to see you there. :cool:

C u guys there[/QUOTE]

We plan to get there early. We will call/text/smoke signal you. :)

GCM 2

Just dropped off the EVOJEEP at Off Road Evolution, my jeep will be present but I'm going to miss the entire event :(
You shady characters keep your paws off my jeep! ;)

Hope you guys have a great time there!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
GCM 2 said:
Just dropped off the EVOJEEP at Off Road Evolution, my jeep will be present but I'm going to miss the entire event :(

It IS Pomona.... Don't be surprised if you come back to EVO Jeep on blocks and 10frank9's 2dr driving away on 40's hahahaha

Hightower

GCM 2 said:

on behalf of the guys that just stole Greg's Jeep they would like to start the bidding at $75,000 Canadian dollars. ;-)

GCM 2

clarsen said:
on behalf of the guys that just stole Greg's Jeep they would like to start the bidding at $75,000 Canadian dollars. ;-)

Sons of bitches, all of ya!

....and yes your new avatar is sweet!

Top Bottom