Winch in evo bumper

I'm looking at getting a winch for my jeep and was looking at the gen x20 with synthetic and was wondering if it will fit in the evo bumper. I know warn is the best but I don't have the money for that unless someone has one used they want to sell me at a good price

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I'm looking at getting a winch for my jeep and was looking at the gen x20 with synthetic and was wondering if it will fit in the evo bumper. I know warn is the best but I don't have the money for that unless someone has one used they want to sell me at a good price

The only winch that doesn't fit in the EVO Mfg. 1/4 pounder is the Warn Xeon. Any Smittybuilt bumper will drop in just fine. :yup:

I've heard the new aluminum 1/4 pounders fit the Xeon because they come with two sets of mounting holes. :idontknow:

bkac

Caught the Bug
The only winch that doesn't fit in the EVO Mfg. 1/4 pounder is the Warn Xeon. Any Smittybuilt bumper will drop in just fine. :yup:

I've heard the new aluminum 1/4 pounders fit the Xeon because they come with two sets of mounting holes. :idontknow:

Mines not aluminum, idk...

1410800590510.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

All winches fit EVO bumpers now.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
By they all fit in evo bumpers do you mean the aluminum bumper evo now makes? And have any of y'all heard anything about the gen 2 x20 winch (besides it being made in China)

I mean all EVO bumpers. I've never heard of the winch you are asking about but all the Chinese winches are basically the same just different branding.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
By they all fit in evo bumpers do you mean the aluminum bumper evo now makes? And have any of y'all heard anything about the gen 2 x20 winch (besides it being made in China)

no he means all winches fit in both bumpers, steel and aluminum.

10frank9

Web Wheeler

He means all 1/4 pounders come pre drilled for all winches.

Are you referring to the Smittybilt?

PHX JK

Its not the first time I've done this

I'm now in the process of setting up my new to me 2015 Rubicon Unlimited whereas 3 years ago I was not a member of this or any JK forums for that matter. Before spending my money Id like to at least attempt to get my rig right the first time given my budget etc.
You guys are more informative than the Manufactures, I emailed Dynatac a question about their ball joints a week ago and
got no response. You guys had to verify only the newer low profile joints are in production. I never asked EVO mfg this question yet but from what I gather newer 1/4 pounder bumpers fit the Zeon 10s with the two sets of holes in the bottom.
Yeah it brings up technology older than I phone 5s but hey a 1/4 pounder and Zeon are about $1900 combined so I kinda wanna be sure

IBSMSHN

My wife bought me a Smitty built as a surprise so I had put it on[emoji848] ... but it fit perfect in later if this goes out i'll pick up a W....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom