? After TF 2.5"BB

Emptybrass

Installed the spacer lift this past Saturday. I looked at my bump stops and they are about 1/2" away from the contact pad on the axle. Is this normal?

I did also install a aev bumper and winch so the front is about 3/4" lower.
Then the rear

noroad

you just added a lift and it got lower is that what im seeing lol. question when you installed the lift(spacers im guessing) did you put the oem spacer back with the new ones?? is yours 2dr or 4 dr and are they sport coils?

Emptybrass

It's a Sahara JKU. I put the spacer then the isolator. I'm just concerned with the added weight that the coils are compressed to much. It seems that the bump stop is awful close to the perch. I know it will compress but just want to see if it's normal before my first trip.

pvanweelden

Did the instructions say to put the stock bumpstop in the teraflex bumpstop? I think you just replace the stock one with the teraflex bumpstop, irregardless that is :D

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Did the instructions say to put the stock bumpstop in the teraflex bumpstop? I think you just replace the stock one with the teraflex bumpstop, irregardless that is :D

i believe it does. i know i have my stock ones back in the teraflex ones just like Emptybrass's

OP- being that the spacers give you a true 2.5" lift before added bumpers i would say your ok just like that. this will help you even more on the up travel by preventing your coils from getting ruined at full flex

pvanweelden

Thanks Steve, I had a set of those a while back but never used them, I thought you just replaced the stock with them.

Emptybrass

The lift. I knew I should have gone with a coil spring lift. But nope stupid me says I'll be fine with spacers. Well I was wrong. I'm new to jeeps but the spring is compressed way to much. Talking to north ridge now about springs. Tim stays I'll have Thursday.

noroad

The lift. I knew I should have gone with a coil spring lift. But nope stupid me says I'll be fine with spacers. Well I was wrong. I'm new to jeeps but the spring is compressed way to much. Talking to north ridge now about springs. Tim stays I'll have Thursday.

o nice what are you looking at getting??

pvanweelden

So what did you order?
anytime you add a bumper/winch you will lose some height. I was at -1" lift with my stock 17 coils.
Most aftermarket coils run a little tall to compensate for the weight of steel bumpers/winch/ tire carriers.

Emptybrass

Of course the evo plush rides. Butttt the shipping for 2 day was almost as much as the springs. Ended up with the syenergey 8063. Should be 3". Now I gotta get a drive shaft. No wonder these things are money pits. :beer:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Of course the evo plush rides. Butttt the shipping for 2 day was almost as much as the springs. Ended up with the syenergey 8063. Should be 3". Now I gotta get a drive shaft. No wonder these things are money pits. :beer:

Ill be happy to take that BB off of your hands. ;)

Loading please wait....

noroad

buy when??

Emptybrass

Ill be happy to take that BB off of your hands. ;)

Loading please wait....

we can talk if I get them Thursday. I live 3.26 minutes from my shop so there is literately less then 10 miles om it. you wanting the whole kit or just the spacers?

Top Bottom