Happy Birthday Crawler Kitty

Panda

Wow her own birthday thread! Thanks sharkey! :clap2: :celebrate: :rock:
Happy birthday crawler kitty ;) 🍷

Crawler Kitty

Thanks Guys! You all know how to make a Lady feel special. It's a great day.....you know I got a new puppy! :cheesy:...

NOTE: HE DIDN'T FALL FOR IT GUYS....he knew it was a joke...LOL he said No, no, no, no that he had a whole bag of no's which one did I want!

A Co-worker is just dog sitting. So I posted on Rubicon thread and FB that the girls in the office got me a new puppy! LOL :thumb:

Will definately have wine tonight to celebrate!:clap2: Breezy.jpg

Thanks!

Kathy

Thanks Guys! You all know how to make a Lady feel special. It's a great day.....you know I got a new puppy! :cheesy:...

NOTE: HE DIDN'T FALL FOR IT GUYS....he knew it was a joke...LOL he said No, no, no, no that he had a whole bag of no's which one did I want!

A Co-worker is just dog sitting. So I posted on Rubicon thread and FB that the girls in the office got me a new puppy! LOL :thumb:

Will definately have wine tonight to celebrate!:clap2: View attachment 100465

Thanks!

Kathy

He's smarter than the average panda, yup.

Mrs.2013rubirick

Will definately have wine tonight to celebrate!:clap2: View attachment 100465

Thanks!

Kathy

AWWW SHUCKS!!!!! TINA WANTED A BIG DOG FRIEND TOO!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN! I'll have a drink in your honor :)

Crawler Kitty

Dammit! I so wanted to see Angry Panda pissed about puppy poop.

RIGHT!!?? Me too! He's no fun to play tricks on he ALWAYS seems to catch on ....guess I need to catch up on my Tom Foolery/Prankster skills! Right now I am feeling blessed to have my own thread. Thanks to my WAL family that wished me a happy day on this thread and other threads...and for making me laugh, laughing WITH and AT me...(really AT me is okay...I know I deserve it sometimes...we've learned I might like Night Train Wine if I tried it...LOL and well to not follow me on night runs unless you want to drive off the trail AND apparently my Rig loves Trail Rash cuz I'll follow you into it...no names mentioned) but always accepting me. Thanks for making this last year fun. Looking forward to more adventures with my WAL family.

Top Bottom