Rancho Exhaust Cross over Pipe.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
So, I am going to be adding the EVO plush ride 3" coils to my Jeep here soon. I know one day I will be needing new front drive shaft. But trying to buy some time and cheap out a little, would it be worth the money and time to add the Rancho Cross Over Pipe and keep my drive shift for making contact, or I am just delaying the enabled? :idontknow: :thinking:

cross over pipe.jpg

JayKay

Caught the Bug
So, I am going to be adding the EVO plush ride 3" coils to my Jeep here soon. I know one day I will be needing new front drive shaft. But trying to buy some time and cheap out a little, would it be worth the money and time to add the Rancho Cross Over Pipe and keep my drive shift for making contact, or I am just delaying the enabled? :idontknow: :thinking:

View attachment 100469

What's the price on that pipe?

JayKay

Caught the Bug
The price. $59.99

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Might be able to get the exhaust spacers like Rough Country or Teraflex offers for less money. Maybe even used from someone who's upgraded their driveshaft. Just a thought

StrizzyChris

Are you running any belly armor? If your running exhaust/crossmember skid then this wont work.

I think your best bet is to get a 1310 front DS and save your $60 towards that. Since you said(last time I talked to you a long time ago in SoCal) that you wont be going over a 35" tire, then a 1310 in an unlocked front axle should be more than enough for you and save you some cash instead of a more expensive 1350.

....also being a 2D with a 3" lift and running without the weight of a winch in the front, you'll net all if not more than 3" with those coils...which means that front DS will be at a steep angle and fail rather soon anyway.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
....also being a 2D with a 3" lift and running without the weight of a winch in the front, you'll net all if not more than 3" with those coils...which means that front DS will be at a steep angle and fail rather soon anyway.

x2 these coils lift more than 3" on a 2 door. Not a lot more but its not 3". Great coils tho and I would definitely recommend them any day.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Ok thank you for all the help I will save the money and put towards new drive shafts:thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom