How many people really read the fourm rules - It's a waste of time!

Tigrcky

Guys,

I'm not trying to be a dick. I just saw the comments in my other post and understand how much of a douche bag I look like. Here is what I wrote to Jason from my other FS thread. My apologies.

I totally understand. I just recently joined here so I can see how it may seem like I'm here just to sell shit since my first two posts are here in the FS section. I've been traveling for the last few years and I'm finally getting serious with my JK and off roading. I realized after having my new lift done at EVO and following the 14' JKX on facebook that the community here is more my style. I mean no disrespect and hope to a contributing member here.

I do have parts and hope some can use them.

Best,

Mike

well welcome to wayalife and i hope to see you around more often

No need to bully someone before you find out the story some people don't like posting just reading

2013 jkr
And no I did not forget the u in jkr :) 2 door life

dont think of it as bullying as much as a preemptive strike on keeping this forum troll free... your welcome :thumb:

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
well welcome to wayalife and i hope to see you around more often

dont think of it as bullying as much as a preemptive strike on keeping this forum troll free... your welcome :thumb:

But it is being a bully some people like me included don't just sit on the fourm n post all day long I'll take a quick look to see if there is a run or anything forsale I like n I'm getting sick of seeing people get bullied .. I didn't post right away when I got on this site I ma only use this site for wheeling ..trolls will be trolls ignore them and they go away I think a lot of you on here need to jump in your jeep n wheel more often instead of web bullying and web wheeling that's just my opion

2013 jkr

Tigrcky

But it is being a bully some people like me included don't just sit on the fourm n post all day long I'll take a quick look to see if there is a run or anything forsale I like n I'm getting sick of seeing people get bullied .. I didn't post right away when I got on this site I ma only use this site for wheeling ..trolls will be trolls ignore them and they go away I think a lot of you on here need to jump in your jeep n wheel more often instead of web bullying and web wheeling that's just my opion

2013 jkr

you make many valid points, and one can never argue with the suggestion of wheeling more! however i dont think you see the main reason i was abrasive, its one thing to post a few here and there and after posting a fair number and introducing yourself to this forum and family, but its entirely another to be a unknown person to go straight into selling stuff on the forum without so much as a hello or wave... in fact being a member just to sell stuff is against the forum rules so its not bulling its rule enforcement...

http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules#faq_onlytosell

Last edited:

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
I'm selling my Pure Jeep rear bumper. It's got a swing away tire carrier and D-Rings. (does not have receiver hitch, allows for stock receiver hitch)

There is a bit of rock rash, pretty minor. The bumper did it's job. (see photo)

$800.00 OBO

View attachment 100540 View attachment 100541 View attachment 100542

Sorry for hijacking your post sick of seeing guys get the third degree good luck with the sale man

2013 jkr

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
you make many valid points, and one can never argue with the suggestion of wheeling more! however i dont think you see the main reason i was abrasive, its one thing to post a few here and there and after posting a fair number and introducing yourself to this forum and family, but its entirely another to be a unknown person to go straight into selling stuff on the forum without so much as a hello or wave... in face being a member just to sell stuff is against the forum rules so its not bulling its rule enforcement...

http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules#faq_onlytosell

Who spends the time to read all the faqs there is a lot of them n I personally don't have the time I'm not taking any more space up on his sale so you can pm me

2013 jkr

Tigrcky

Who spends the time to read all the faqs there is a lot of them n I personally don't have the time I'm not taking any more space up on his sale so you can pm me

2013 jkr

you only agree to them when you become a member...:crazyeyes: and this is actually helping his thread by constantly bumping it and increasing the number of viewers on it

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Totally. Reading and abiding by rules is so passé.

No offense, but if you don't like the way things are run around here, you are certainly free to go elsewhere.

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Totally. Reading and abiding by rules is so passé.

No offense, but if you don't like the way things are run around here, you are certainly free to go elsewhere.

Sharkey all I'm saying is new people get beat up here and bullied if they break one rule it's dumb all I'm saying is it's getting out of hand that's all I see on here anymore people getting bullied. Isn't the fourm about jeeps jeep related topics helping others that don't know as much meeting new people to wheel with and learn from and also help out other jeepers with parts your not using an selling to them to help them get a price break .. That's just my opion personally .. I have met some really great people on here but it seams like some of you and not saying you personally would rather sit on this fourm and start shit with people then wheel or talk jeep stuff .. 😎

2013 jkr

JKWrang

Sharkey all I'm saying is new people get beat up here and bullied if they break one rule it's dumb all I'm saying is it's getting out of hand that's all I see on here anymore people getting bullied. Isn't the fourm about jeeps jeep related topics helping others that don't know as much meeting new people to wheel with and learn from and also help out other jeepers with parts your not using an selling to them to help them get a price break .. That's just my opion personally .. I have met some really great people on here but it seams like some of you and not saying you personally would rather sit on this fourm and start shit with people then wheel or talk jeep stuff .. 😎

2013 jkr

My .02 what about the people who follow the rules the first time - it's clearly possible. Not being confrontational here, but it's honestly for the member's best interest; if im a member buying from another member, I want to buy from someone whom I have a vague idea about, not a CList style ad which is where I could go for an anonymous buyer/seller to start. I followed the rules so why can't other people? Just sayin'

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tigrcky

I have met some really great people on here but it seams like some of you and not saying you personally would rather sit on this fourm and start shit with people then wheel or talk jeep stuff .. 

2013 jkr

i have met some people on here that are great as well but it seems like some of them, not you personally, would rather use it as a personal craigslist and totally skip the helping others part and contributing to the forum. :thinking:

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
My .02 what about the people who follow the rules the first time - it's clearly possible. Not being confrontational here, but it's honestly for the member's best interest; if im a member buying from another member, I want to buy from someone whom I have a vague idea about, not a CList style ad which is where I could go for an anonymous buyer/seller to start. I followed the rules so why can't other people? Just sayin'

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I agree with that but honestly you never know who your buying from till you meet them ... Not many people know me on here or do I know many others on here just bc I don't sit on the computer all day n post sorry that's not my style

2013 jkr

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
i have met some people on here that are great as well but it seems like some of them, not you personally, would rather use it as a personal craigslist and totally skip the helping others part and contributing to the forum. :thinking:

Maybe he's new to Jeeping dosnt know much .. Maybe Mel from off road Evo told him to join n sell his parts that the took off when the put on his new Evo long arm .. There are two many factors not answered so why assume he's a troll cuz assume means you make a ass out of me and you ! 😬

2013 jkr

Tigrcky

I agree with that but honestly you never know who your buying from till you meet them ... Not many people know me on here or do I know many others on here just bc I don't sit on the computer all day n post sorry that's not my style

2013 jkr

so not posting to talk about jeep life and jeep related things including helping others isnt your style? :thinking: some of us here contribute tons, and we follow the simple forum rules but what do i know :idontknow: i just sit around posing all day, thats way i have a post count of 2418 and been on here since jan of 2012:shock:

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
so not posting to talk about jeep life and jeep related things including helping others isnt your style? :thinking: some of us here contribute tons, and we follow the simple forum rules but what do i know :idontknow: i just sit around posing all day, thats way i have a post count of 2418 and been on here since jan of 2012:shock:

Never did I say that an idk a lot about jeep stuff like tech stuff and mechanical stuff so I don't post I know how to wheel n that's what I spend every weekend doing so yea I don't spend time on the fourm.. I'll post runs n hear from no one on here to wheel so yea I don't post cuz it's a waste of time bc I'm not a regular ! I'd like to know how many people really read the fourm rules when they join guessing not a lot well on any fourm I don't it's all basically the same so why waste the time .. And who cares about post count and I was never calling you out saying you were one of them I'm just making a simple point .. That point is people get off the computer and wheel that's my point

2013 jkr

HDGasser

Never did I say that an idk a lot about jeep stuff like tech stuff and mechanical stuff so I don't post I know how to wheel n that's what I spend every weekend doing so yea I don't spend time on the fourm.. I'll post runs n hear from no one on here to wheel so yea I don't post cuz it's a waste of time bc I'm not a regular ! I'd like to know how many people really read the fourm rules when they join guessing not a lot well on any fourm I don't it's all basically the same so why waste the time .. And who cares about post count and I was never calling you out saying you were one of them I'm just making a simple point .. That point is people get off the computer and wheel that's my point

2013 jkr

Bahahahahaaha TROLL!!!:bleh:

JAGS

Hooked
All good here peeps and tweets 😉. Tweety, you've been around long enough to know that most of the threads starting this way are in fact just folks using this as CL.

As for the bullying you mentioned, again, I think 90%+ of the time they are trolls coming here to start stuff in the first place.

We may get it wrong once in a while, but we usually will self correct in those situations.

So like I said, all is good and I think the OP has responded in an appropriate way. Time will tell if he's going to be a participating member and join the fun.

- Jason

Tigrcky

All good here peeps and tweets . Tweety, you've been around long enough to know that most of the threads starting this way are in fact just folks using this as CL.

As for the bullying you mentioned, again, I think 90%+ of the time they are trolls coming here to start stuff in the first place.

We may get it wrong once in a while, but we usually will self correct in those situations.

So like I said, all is good and I think the OP has responded in an appropriate way. Time will tell if he's going to be a participating member and join the fun.

- Jason

truth now time to go back to trollin... your welcome:thumb::cheesy:

curtiso504

This post is just so I can get my count up. I usually lurk around and read a lot and learn even more. But I may want to sell something one day and hopefully I don't offend anyone. But then again I usually use CL and sell locally.

Top Bottom