BJ Baldwin's Recoil 2

bkac

Caught the Bug
That's Badass, thanks for sharing!
I knew I should have got the DTD! :D

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

GCM 2

......I knew I should have got the DTD! :D

The Trick Trucks/Trophy Trucks suspension set ups are unbelievable. Most run 24-28" of travel up front and 30-36" travel in the rear. Compare that to our EVO DTD with 14"s front and rear. The trucks are so capable that the driver is the limiting factor of the vehicle, a human body can't take as much as the truck can dish out. :icon_crazy:

Rccrwlr

Yeah, sorry Ken Block. You sir have been 1-upped.

Agree completely. Have been following the Gymkhana thing but this..this is the sheet right here! I think they should redo the San Francisco one with this truck.

--rccrwlr.

GuillaumeC91

I want to be able to jump my Jeep like that! Mel???

The Trick Trucks/Trophy Trucks suspension set ups are unbelievable. Most run 24-28" of travel up front and 30-36" travel in the rear. Compare that to our EVO DTD with 14"s front and rear. The trucks are so capable that the driver is the limiting factor of the vehicle, a human body can't take as much as the truck can dish out. :icon_crazy:

Haha! Just what I was thinking while watching this. When are we going to see a Jeep do this too? We need a triple throw down! Lol

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

2013CGJKU

What a freaking machine!? That thing eats up everything and you just blip the throttle and it gets the nose up in the air so you can jump shit like on a dirt bike! So sick!

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

warrkill

I want a Trophy truck so bad! Poor cops would have a hell of a time trying to catch me.... until I ran out of gas. BJ is a badass!

Top Bottom