WAYALIFE Pacific Northwest Forest Shield Black T-Shirts - NOW AVAILABLE!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that we just got a shipment of T-shirts featuring our popular Pacific Northwest Forest Shield and they are now available for sale!! These are a really nice 100% cotton shirts made by Gildan and available in a mens size Small, Medium, Large, XL and 2XL and 3XL. These are READY TO SHIP but, supplies are limited so be sure to order yours today. Below is a sample of what they look like...

WAYALIFE Pacific Northwest Forest Shield Black T-Shirts

>> Click HERE to Order Yours Today

Super cool and wish I could order one. We just moved and all accounts are near broke. Maybe there will be another chance to order.

R/
Will

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Best design yet Eddie, thanks for putting it up for those of us who couldn't make it to JKX this year, this is one I will treasure! :brows:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Hey Eddie are you selling your stuff on Cafe Press? I saw some shirts on there and I know there was a problem with some others selling your stuff. Just an FYI.

JAGS

Hooked
How do you order two different sizes without paying double shipping?

Shipping is ea. Can't combine orders/sizes. It's been asked before and Eddie has arranged the best pricing this way based on weight/packaging, etc.

JAGS

Hooked
Awesome. Been waiting for you to add these. :thumb::yup: Got one of each, though not sure what the hell I'm going to with a sweatshirt in this heat. :crazyeyes:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Ordered, Thanks for the awesome shirt!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

David1tontj

Ordered!! Thanks Eddie!!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Top Bottom