Black Mamba Offroad LED headlights.

JKWrang

So I will point out that the spelled Conversion as Convertion - but only sometimes. Not that spelling indicates the engineering capabilities of an individual, but just an observation on their attention to detail.

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Do they even have hi/lo? yeah don't think so. I would save up like orlam said and pick either trucklites or the vast others that are trying to copy them.

Do yourself a favor and do not skimp on getting LED headlights. I did and man I am kicking myself. Spend the coin on quality products and you will
Not have regret or have to spend again on quality. Now I have to explain to SWMBO I need to buy Truk Lites because the ones I have suck.

JMHO

R/
Will

JAGS

Hooked
No offense, but I do not care for those at all. And is that second pic in the link a joke???

JayKay

Caught the Bug
In the winter time, your jeep would be decorated with snowflake headlights. That was my first thought when I saw them

2k13jk

I personally bought lights from the owner of black mamba offroad and looked at his jeep the lights he sells are quality lights with out a doubt look at the owner of ripp superchargers jeep he runs the same headlights

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I personally bought lights from the owner of black mamba offroad and looked at his jeep the lights he sells are quality lights with out a doubt look at the owner of ripp superchargers jeep he runs the same headlights

Well if RIPP runs them they must be good because their superchargers are the bees' knees.

lostinkorea

Head light mod

I cant find anything where they are DOT approved except for MAMBA offroad claiming they have no problems or complaints from customers. I can tell you however these LED lights in the 7 inch version can be found on amazon for half the price and to see them claiming to sell the hyper conversion kit for like 450 is nuts. I do have trucklites already but bought a set of these about a week ago, just zero time to install them basically. The RIPP guys had theres done by another shop but i dont remember who it was and they were a bit reluctant to respond after asking about them several times, finally called and got the above answer, tried contacting that shop and just got the basics really, mod, drill hole yes, plastic only though no metal and you need the 7 inch version. When i finish the mod ill do a write up on it simply because its been about a month of me researching these things.

Here are mine
10649640_1554522134781826_1773017916811367516_n.jpg

Going on my CRD JKU RUBICON
10403791_10152262008186923_328927622032535308_o.jpg

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
The are just offroad LED lights (and cheap ones at that) that were put into housings (LEDs are on circuit boards) that happen to fit the JK's eye sockets. You can clearly see the LEDs are all flat, not aimed, and without lenses. Lenses (reflector or projector) is where headlight money goes. My projector HIDs cost a ton because of the projector which harnesses and distributes the light evenly and perfectly all across the range....

906303_10152080788126881_5582549850079353550_o.jpg

Notice how the light is perfectly distributed and properly cut off (to avoid blinding other drivers.)

Using FLIR
902153_10151331912456881_820942176_o.jpg

Notice how you get excellent output dead center, and then even (although slightly lower) output everywhere else.

You can't get this without a quality lens, and your linked headlights do not have this lens at all. Your headlights are basically lightbars, which will probably work fine offroad, but on the road, you will blind everyone.

Top Bottom