Dually D2's LED Driving kit

I probably wouldn't have mentioned anything but you bombarded us with all this newness yet neglected to fill out your profile with anything but N/A's (never heard of a trail named 'ANY'). Naw, that's not suspicious at all :thinking:
I think I'll subscribe, this'll be interesting to see.

Leocon

I probably wouldn't have mentioned anything but you bombarded us with all this newness yet neglected to fill out your profile with anything but N/A's (never heard of a trail named 'ANY'). Naw, that's not suspicious at all :thinking:

Sorry you feel that way but its your right

Leocon

Sometimes you just cant let go of things hoping for a better life....then comes a time you realize its time to sell some things

since you wanted to know....but i do understand where you are coming from...

I can relate to your situation as many people have their ups and downs in life. I wish you the best of luck with your sales and I encourage you to update your profile, it will greatly increase your chances. We are a fairly tight knit community here and many of us like to have an idea of who it is we're buying from.

Top Bottom