Wave from Bay Area - Northern, CA

Crawler Kitty

Welcome! I was a long time P-Town resident I still work on St. John if you drive by you'll see Kitty parked on Peters! Hope to meet you at a Suds N Grub or maybe the next Grapes N Grub. Hoping to do a Livermore GNG too!

Jebbs

Thanks!

Thanks for all the welcoming messages! Cya around! :thumb::thumb::thumb::rock::rock::rock:

xkid

Welcome to the club. Interesting front bumper.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

07JKSahara

Welcome from Benicia. I'm off work the week of Turkey Day if you want to try to get something on the books for a day run maybe Monday/Tuesday.

Nice looking rig.

Jebbs

Welcome! I was a long time P-Town resident I still work on St. John if you drive by you'll see Kitty parked on Peters! Hope to meet you at a Suds N Grub or maybe the next Grapes N Grub. Hoping to do a Livermore GNG too!

That would great to meet up. I've recently started attending Jeep meeting with The Mad Hatters and Wandering Wheelers from Castro Valley and Livermore respectively. Trying to get involved with the Jeep community as I'm pretty new to this. I'm doing my best to do all my own work based on research online and talking to people from the clubs.

Next time your heading to GNG PM me and let's say hi.

Jebbs

Jebbs

Welcome from Alameda. We are looking to do one last Slickrock run before it gets too cold, if your interested I will keep you informed.

Nice rig, that's the shortest Firestik I've ever seen, what's the reception like!! ;);););)

COOOOL! Ya please keep me in the loop on your Slick Rock run.

Oh my quick disconnect for the Firestik? Yeah, I just leave her like that between runs. :thumb:

http://www.amazon.com/FireStik-K-1A...367&sr=1-1&keywords=firestik+quick+disconnect
http://www.amazon.com/Firestik-SS-3...im_auto_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1WJ18DWCQFY5X4T5B7YC

It's TOTALLY possible I've got these all out of order on install. Wouldn't be the first time i'm wrong (or the last) lol.

-Jebbs

Top Bottom