LED headlights

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Welcome to the forum. You should give a welcome wave. Might be hard to sell anything since we don't know you or been active in the community.

JAGS

Hooked
Nothing like a vague post from a brand new member. Yeah, good luck selling those here.

- Jason

Jabarnett

Ok.. Well here is my welcome wave! I wasn't aware that being a "brand new" member had anything to do with people wanting or not wanting to inquire about the lights I'm trying to sell. My bad. The LED headlights are Trucklite lights. Fits Jeeps 2007 and up. Message me if you are interested or have questions about them. I hope this post "meets" expectations. I'll do better next time! Thanks for the help guys..

Ok.. Well here is my welcome wave! I wasn't aware that being a "brand new" member had anything to do with people wanting or not wanting to inquire about the lights I'm trying to sell. My bad. The LED headlights are Trucklite lights. Fits Jeeps 2007 and up. Message me if you are interested or have questions about them. I hope this post "meets" expectations. I'll do better next time! Thanks for the help guys..

You will get a better reception if the members know who you are. Stop the give us a wave thread and give an introduction like who you are and where you are from.

In the past there have been members who's sole purpose was to sell items which is against forum rules.

Welcome to the WAYALIFE from North Richland Hills, TX.

David1tontj

Nice pun! Welcome to wayalife!

These shouldn't last long at that price.

Top Bottom