Overland\Expedition Style 2 Door JKs

combolc

I have been modifying my JK and I am starting to see the limitations of space in the 2 door. I would love to see what others have done to optimize the space available in the 2 door.

:thumb:

I was just thinking about that too, came from a jku and I just started looking here for stuff like that. Is there a good type of trailer to go with?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

thardy

Banned
I was just thinking about that too, came from a jku and I just started looking here for stuff like that. Is there a good type of trailer to go with?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Depends on what you're looking for. If you're just looking to carry gear, I really like the Titan ORT units.
Capture.jpg

I've never priced them out, but I've seen a couple in person and they are really high quality from what I can tell. Then again, if you know someone that is handy with a welder, you could always make your own.

combolc

Agreed. The only other options would be a roof rack or a trailer. Personally, I'll end up going the trailer route when I can afford it.

I have the rear seats removed and it get tight. Has anyone created a shelf to provide a platform?

I agree I would like to eventually get have a trailer (most are very expensive). I was concerned with limitations of the trailer pulling it through/around/over obstacles.

Last edited:

Dune Crawler

Someone made a box on here I think awhile back. It met up at the top of the tailgate. He could put stuff below and on top of it

-Nicco

Top Bottom