A Big Wave from Tampa!!

OhNoTheJiggies

Hey everyone! I have been lurking in the shadows for a little while... wanted to say hi and post a picture of my 07 JKU Sahara. I have big plans for my Jeep, and i want to go on at least one JK experience. Look forward to checking out some of the rigs on here and meeting some new people. JEEP.jpg

Redmow

That is a very nice looking Jeep. Welcome! That area looks familiar. I believe my Aunt and Uncle lived a few blocks from there. I remember gators....been a long while.:beer:

OhNoTheJiggies

I took that picture in south Tampa at picnic island park. Thanks everyone! Can't wait to get into the forums and start some projects!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

OhNoTheJiggies

Pretty sure I saw you and your jeep, north bound on Dale Mabry coming from the base earlier this week.

I think I remember your jeep. I've put my wayalife windshield banner on since taking the picture in thus post... among other things, but that's probably the most visual. Should get together sometime possibly... and any other wayalife from the area.

bonedaddy

Subscribe ro the Florida Wayalifers thread, we should try and keep it updated with get togethers and what not...

Top Bottom