Asking prices

linehand08

I was wondering about selling some item's and what I should post them for. all parts are from a 2013 jku
dana 44s front and rear, ruff stuff diff cover 5.13s rcv axles and a rubi locker in front, rear has 5.13s rubi locker ruff stuff diff cover and g2 axles.
Next up is a Rubicon transfer case.
And lastly 5 almost brand new 37s Toyo m/t tires on BMF wheels 17 x 9s.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I was wondering about selling some item's and what I should post them for. all parts are from a 2013 jku
dana 44s front and rear, ruff stuff diff cover 5.13s rcv axles and a rubi locker in front, rear has 5.13s rubi locker ruff stuff diff cover and g2 axles.
Next up is a Rubicon transfer case.
And lastly 5 almost brand new 37s Toyo m/t tires on BMF wheels 17 x 9s.

Your best bet is to try and find others who have sold like items. You could also try and call a retailer to see what something in like quality goes for new and go from there.

Just a helpful tip, you'll have a much greater chance of selling stuff on here if you update your profile with more info than just N/A's. People on here like to have an idea of who we're buying from.

linehand08

Profile is updated its not the best but its there I don't have great computer skills at all and it takes me forever to type witch is sad because i'm only 30.

Top Bottom