LED strip lights

TNuggs13

So I went camping this last weekend and a buddy of mine had some LED strip lights installed on the inside of his bed for work lights. He said that it was really easy to install and wire up and they just adhered to the bed. Kind of got me thinking that these would work really well for rock lights or work lights in the back of a jeep. They were super bright! I guess it comes in a roll of 16ft for $80 and it can be cut down into 12 inch sections. Also, if on section gets damaged the other sections should still work. Just thought I'd share ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411427553.725764.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411427593.125714.jpg

LeighP

I know a guy who uses them for camp lights.....buy quality ones, the cheap strips go hard and yellow after a while then begin to fail.

jesse3638

Hooked
I used 4" orange ones for my marker lights after I cut my fenders.

1411514928681.jpg 1411514945852.jpg 1411514958326.jpg

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

I just moved my lic plate to my spare and used these to light the plate. They work great!!! I pulled one off( took some force to do it too). I just baught some more 3M tape and went right back on!!!

BlackKnight

I had used a set of the waterproof ones on my Scion xB for Puddle lights (open the door and they light under the door and under the frame). was going to use some of the more powerful sets for rock lighting on my JK. They work great and are easy to wire...

The Company I used was Oznium

Last edited:
Top Bottom