Stolen jeep in san diego -

naysjp

Caught the Bug
****STOLEN JEEP*****

My worst nightmare has come alive. After 10yrs, someone stole my baby. 2004 red Jeep Wrangler (TJ) Stolen from North Park area. 33" Faulken Wilkpeaks 3.5" Rubicon Express tires. No radio and sliced rear window (since someone broke into her two years ago). License plate NAYS JP. Please be on the look out and contact SDPD if you see her. Don't contact me because I am not in a good mood and I am not responsible for what I may do to this person who has turned my life upside down.

251853_4145066301854_1160304214_n.jpg

pastorwug

Hmm, North Park area - start looking for it painted pink. :cheesy:

Sorry - I do hope they find it, though like a lot of stolen Jeeps in SD area they end up in Baja very quickly.
I'll alert my friends down there.

Oregonjeeper

it went south of the border i bet... Some drug cartel boss needs something to run away from the mexican federales in... Sorry that sucks...Good luck on getting it back

Rebel JK

Nay- cant tell you how bad I feel for you. I know red was your pride and joy. Hope someone spots it, will keep an eye out to your north.

naysjp

Caught the Bug
Thank you Wes. That Jeep was my pride and joy. She wasn't the larger jeep on the trail but she could go. My mom loved riding in that Jeep also. I had her for 10 years. We went through a lot and she was paid for. Really bugs me that I have to get another one NOT on my terms. I will get another Jeep. Not going to afraid in my own backyard to live my life. Just bugs me cause not every owns their own garage and locked in yard to keep their vehicles safe. Then again, there are Jeeps being stolen from homes and gated communities also. If they want them, they will take them.

Top Bottom