PS diff covers, will they work?

bkac

Caught the Bug
I know there are a lot of threads already on this subject but just need an answer if these PS diff covers will work for what I have. I've search and see a lot of mixed reviews whether they will or not. So my question is if I have aftermarket axle track bar brackets (both front and rear EVO brackets, moves the trackbar up on the axle side around 3 inches from the axles) with factory trackbars will these covers work? I have dana 44's f/r.

Next is should I run the lube locker gaskets? I'm leaning towards no...

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKWrang

Lube Locker sounds like a fancy marketing term for a pre-made gasket. NoRoad ran the gasket tube that came with the diff covers and it works just fine

bkac

Caught the Bug
Lube Locker sounds like a fancy marketing term for a pre-made gasket. NoRoad ran the gasket tube that came with the diff covers and it works just fine

I agree, gonna stick with rtv.

Leocon

I had the lube lockers with my arb's on my 08 never a prob, Trasfered the ARB's to my 13 without them no issues...so i guess it's not a bad thing to have but sure not a must have...:hmm:

bkac

Caught the Bug
I used The Right Stuff Gasket maker as opposed to traditional black RTV and it worked great.

I saw that in Eddie's writeup, I'm going to locate some and give it a shot.

GoBig

No problems with lube lockers here. Have them with my PSC covers and the covers have been on/off/on (gear job-4.10 to 4.88) and no leaks here.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
as coz said no issues here. I think the factory ss bracket hit slightly tho, but I think I just turned it slightly or something.

Top Bottom