Back in a jeep!

davebloomer

It's been 4 or 5 years but we are back in a jk! Don't plan on modding this one like we did our 2 door but we still plan to have a lot of fun in it. Jeeps are the best. Here is a picture of our first jeep and the one we have now.

Hello from oklahoma!

7ccd1070f23cbc19ce4f1a3d5be31670.jpg
e3e8fc2e7db74f189345b477a2e84e93.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xkid

Welcome. You have to mod it a little.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

davebloomer

Welcome. You have to mod it a little.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah it'll get a little lift and more aggressive tires once it needs tires but I won't be doing things like winches and snorkels. It will be hard but I'm determined to resist

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Yeah it'll get a little lift and more aggressive tires once it needs tires but I won't be doing things like winches and snorkels. It will be hard but I'm determined to resist

So awesome old friend! It's been ages. My best to you and your wife, let's wheel in Oklahoma sometime next year when I make a visit or feel free to ping me if you ever come to CO!

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Just was looking back at some pictures and found this one of your old rig back when we hit little sahara.

IMG_0579.jpg

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Nice looking family Dave! Wasn't your wife's name Corey or something similar? Anyway, glad to hear you're back in a Jeep. I just bought one again as well. I'll PM you before I make a trip down to OK sometime.

Top Bottom