Sparky's girl JESSE

sparkymoffett

As most folks, I'm of course on a budget. Had this 07 for a year now and finally have started doing things to her.

When I got her. Already had a 2 or 2.5 in lift on her. Some aftermarket rims and 33's.
jesse day 1.jpg

Now she has; Bilstein 5160's, Currie front AntiRock, (rear one coming very soon), Bestop NX twill top, 35's this weekend on new rims, Rough Country front stubby, Shrockworks sliders have been on order now for over a month (grrr),
Synergy front and rear upgrades thanks to the awesome guys at TrailJeeps.
china wall.jpg bill more lake.jpg

Future plans; winch, either long arm conversion or save up for EVO bolt on coil overs, bedline the inside, and rear bumper/tire carrier combo..havent' decided yet.

sparkymoffett

Jesse got new shoes. 35's are on. Feels good to finally have a spare.
a6cb091288c7bd91add5550990339d7d.jpg

Also the manager at discount tire is rocking this beast
d220f40b903dd277bf55c1e29dd1bd68.jpg

sparkymoffett

Got the 3 inch evo plush springs installed along with the Shrockworks sliders. Those are a pain to install but damn are they beefy.
14de20b3d63ac5131e9be85b6eda518d.jpg
a27392b950567e7e2512948c52c1db3f.jpg

sparkymoffett

Still have to install my synergy flip kit (front and rear), adjustable front lower control arms, and rear antirock. But the springs and sliders took me ALL day.

sparkymoffett

THanks!! It's been fun and definitely a learning experience. Going to slow down on parts for a while since XMAS is coming up. But still have a few things to install!

sparkymoffett

Finally got the front and rear flip kits installed along with a sector shaft brace. Also got the rear antirock installed as well. Still need to get the adjustable front LCA's put in..
Here's a shot from this weekend's ride. T33A trail. airplane crash site from 1965.

flexy.jpg

Top Bottom