2014 Rubicon Sliders - Almost Free

I have a set of 2014 Rubicon sliders in good shape with 12k miles on them. I know I have slid on them but didn't really inspect them.

The first 6 pack of Ballast Point Sculpin IPA takes um!

Charles

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

I have a set of 2014 Rubicon sliders in good shape with 12k miles on them. I know I have slid on them but didn't really inspect them.

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Dang, I'm in Missouri :(

If you decide to ship, I'd be very interested

Last edited:

pastorwug

That IPA is a bit too bitter, I've got three cans in the garage if you want them, but you'll have to come get them!

LeftyB

Always up for a beer and jeep talk :beer:[/QUOTE]

Deal, I'd like to check out your ride too. When and where? I'll bring the Sculpin!

Stegertime

Caught the Bug

Where do I buy that beer? I'm in Redondo Beach, I'd love to add them to my JKU sport if you still have them!

Clem319

Solid choice in beer Branman. Have you had the Grapefruit Sculpin? That's what I would be trading for.

Top Bottom