Speakers don't work

MTG

Caught the Bug
All the way around, I was at the gas station last night with music and after I get had I turn the jeep on and nothing :/ I reset the radio and nothing

Turn the little round knob on the dash to the right. You're welcome! :thumb:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
All the way around, I was at the gas station last night with music and after I get had I turn the jeep on and nothing :/ I reset the radio and nothing

Is it the stock head unit? any chance wires are loose? either behind head unit or in the over head? or could be channel burned on on head unit?

gtony12

Caught the Bug
You may have a short to ground somewhere in the rear speaker wiring or terminals...:thinking:

Brankz

You may have a short to ground somewhere in the rear speaker wiring or terminals...:thinking:

Oh!Yea! I did a brankZ wire connection in the rear speakers maybe that's my problem lol, tomorrow I'm buying butt connectors :thumbs: thanks man

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Oh!Yea! I did a brankZ wire connection in the rear speakers maybe that's my problem lol, tomorrow I'm buying butt connectors :thumbs: thanks man

Hope that's help keep us posted! :yup: Also you can always solder the wires.

Brankz

Help with radio

So like some of you keno my head unit works but no the speakers ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411785954.218470.jpg
I check everything and it's all good but I noticed that there's no power to the speakers, do maybe is a fuse? Don't know any of you know where's the speaker fuse at? That's
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411786033.737935.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Umm, speakers don't usually have "power" running to them. (Except for powered subs). As a result, they don't have fuses.

Does the setup have an amp? Does the amp have power? Is the fuse in the amp blown?

Brankz

Umm, speakers don't usually have "power" running to them. (Except for powered subs). As a result, they don't have fuses.

Does the setup have an amp? Does the amp have power? Is the fuse in the amp blown?
I don't have amp, but the head unit works perfect the only problem that I'm having is my speakers no working I run out of options I checked all the wires and connections and is all good. I think I need to take it to a shop

JAGS

Hooked
I don't have amp, but the head unit works perfect the only problem that I'm having is my speakers no working I run out of options I checked all the wires and connections and is all good. I think I need to take it to a shop

Try a different external speaker. That should tell you if the HU is fine. Then go from there.

- Jason

jeeeep

Hooked
if you had an amp, it would be under the steering column, behind the plastic panel

have you chased any of the wiring to make sure you don't have an amp?

Brankz

Found the problem! It was the amp fuse m12 green fuse :D thanks to all of you for the help! No I only need the rear speaker cover cause I broke mine :) lol

Top Bottom