Time for new spark plugs

Brankz

Any one has suggestion in how replacing my plugs? And what's the gap that I need to use? Post pics and videos

socalsailor88

A write up on here has everything you need to know I just did mine a month ago

Sent from my SM-G900T using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepFan

Hooked
I was just about to post your write up Tony. :thumb:

You guys coming north anytime soon?

That's why I love this forum so much. So many great folks helping each other out! :yup:

We are definitely going to head north either late October or early November. I'll keep you posted. Would be great to see you!

JAGS

Hooked
That's why I love this forum so much. So many great folks helping each other out! :yup:

We are definitely going to head north either late October or early November. I'll keep you posted. Would be great to see you!

Wheeling road trip? Nice. 👍

- Jason

jeeeep

Hooked
if you replace your wires (which you should), tie a long piece of string around one of the passenger side wires and then pull the wire and string out together behind the engine block. make sure the string is long enough to leave extra on the passenger side - you'll need something to grab and pull back the new wires when you're ready

take all your new passenger side wires and starting from the driver side, tie them together then you can pull the 3 wires through back to the passenger side.

make sure any crud around the spark plugs is cleaned off before you remove the plugs - you don't want any of that dropping into the spark plug hole.

have fun :beer:

Brankz

if you replace your wires (which you should), tie a long piece of string around one of the passenger side wires and then pull the wire and string out together behind the engine block. make sure the string is long enough to leave extra on the passenger side - you'll need something to grab and pull back the new wires when you're ready

take all your new passenger side wires and starting from the driver side, tie them together then you can pull the 3 wires through back to the passenger side.

make sure any crud around the spark plugs is cleaned off before you remove the plugs - you don't want any of that dropping into the spark plug hole.

have fun :beer:

Thanks I'm changing them on Sunday

Yeah the engine runs a lot smoother now

Sent from my SM-G900T using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thumbs! Hopping this will get me better mpg :) :beer:

jeeeep

Hooked
while you're at it, clean the throttle body, it's easy to remove. use throttle body cleaner.
when you put it back on do not over tighten, the plastic body will crack.
also clean out the CAI or stock air filter air tube.

tapcola

Just did this a few weeks ago , PITA ! Make shur you have a swivel . the passenger rear is rough one I cracked the plug had to get another .good luck .

Brankz

I completely forgot about it lmao!!!!!!
Oh well will see if I finally buy spark plugs and wires lol

Top Bottom