Wave from SW Va

13Jeeper

Hello All,

I'm new to Jeep and off-roading having been into going fast for most of my life. I had a 2001 Z28 with Head/Cam swap + nitrous making 430whp on motor alone, its taking some getting used to but I'm enjoying it so far. I've had the Jeep for about 3 weeks now. No mods yet but quite a few have made it on the list.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL and congrats, where in SWVa are you from? I just moved from there.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to the WAYALIFE. Be patient and do your homework on future mods. There is nothing worse than having to spend hard earned dollars twice to get what you want.

R/
Will

bkac

Caught the Bug
Welcome to the WAYALIFE. Be patient and do your homework on future mods. There is nothing worse than having to spend hard earned dollars twice to get what you want.

R/
Will

So true and great advice! Do you research before you buy and don't be afraid to ask for suggestions from the people that actually use and experience the products. You have a whole new adventure ahead of you. Look at going to wheeling for Hope, it's north of Lynchburg and a great place to start wheeling with a good group of guys and for a good cause!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

13Jeeper

R/
Will

Thanks Will, I will definitely do that. Its a completely different world from what I'm used to haha.

Top Bottom