2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon - Gecko Green

Sucks you have to sell the Jeep; however unless you put a price on it there will not be much interest.

Edit: I am guessing in the $90K range since that is what he as into it.

MTG

Caught the Bug
He needs a new house because the one he is in has the world's smallest driveway! :shock:

aha

Sorry guys, I thought I put the price...

I am asking $45,000.00 or best offer for the Jeep.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
It's a beautiful Jeep sir. Too bad you haven't had time to post up a build thread for it. I'm sure the members here would have loved to see it's progress as you built it.

aha

It's a beautiful Jeep sir. Too bad you haven't had time to post up a build thread for it. I'm sure the members here would have loved to see it's progress as you built it.

Thank you! Yeah I wish I did do a build thread.

Ziloh22

Wow. This thing is beautiful. I've seen it all over the web... Hope mine can be half this sweet of a build some day.

GLWS 👍

Spartan

Sorry to see your selling your Jeep. Hope your not doing it for a woman. Never sell your Jeep for a woman.

:cheesy: Here it comes...

Ok, I'll bite.. To the OP: You'll have much better luck if, 1, you visit the "Give us a wave" thread and tell us a bit about yourself and your ride, and, 2, update your profile with something other than N/A in the fields pertaining to your ride.

aha

Ok, I'll bite.. To the OP: You'll have much better luck if, 1, you visit the "Give us a wave" thread and tell us a bit about yourself and your ride, and, 2, update your profile with something other than N/A in the fields pertaining to your ride.

Hi there, thanks for the tip... I actually have been a member of the site for quite awhile... I just never post. I gave a way 2 years ago when I first joined the site.

Top Bottom