Heater Hose replacement

jorod15

There all the way against the firewall you need pliers to get to them. If you have small hands you can work with it the only hard part is they are vaccum hoses so the might be difficult to pull off I cut mine with a blade after I got the clamp off.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Serg5000

I purchased an OE hose clamp removal tool. It clamps on and stays on so you can work the hoses off without the clamps reclamping. Another option is to remove the top plastic part of the intake. That will give you more room to work. I couldn't get my hands back in that small space. Pliers didn't work at all for me. No room for your hand. Here is a pic of the tool I picked up. Once I had the tool. Both hoses came off in about 5 minutes.
c9db05d2a15e96def0d14277e9edf6f8.jpg

I purchased an OE hose clamp removal tool. It clamps on and stays on so you can work the hoses off without the clamps reclamping. Another option is to remove the top plastic part of the intake. That will give you more room to work. I couldn't get my hands back in that small space. Pliers didn't work at all for me. No room for your hand. Here is a pic of the tool I picked up. Once I had the tool. Both hoses came off in about 5 minutes.
c9db05d2a15e96def0d14277e9edf6f8.jpg

Thanks a lot:thumb: guys how much for the clamps?

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
That tool is a life saver. Bad thing is I didn't buy one until after I quit the stealership. Lol. One of those that makes you wonder why the hell didn't you buy it earlier.

jorod15

The best angle to get to them is from the back right side. Follow your spark plugs and you'll feel the hoses

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom