Ade's JK Build (2 Door)

Panda

Nice looking 2 door! Do you have wheel spacers on there? Btw I cut fenders for wine :brows: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411673128.391624.jpg

JK LYF

As the upgrades are starting to mount up, thought it was time to start documenting and posting the changes to my 2008 Rubicon 2 Door. The wife says she doesn't want it to turn into a KOH rig but I plan to see how far I can push that envelope.

View attachment 102193

So this is how she was purchased. With Warn bumpers front and rear, Old Man Emu 3" Lift, 1" Body Lift, Adjustable Upper Control Arms (make unknown and haven't bothered to find out yet), Reel Drive Shafts and a warn XD9000i winch, oh and some sweet KC spot on the front;)

I like it! Subscribed!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Panda

Some bright spark at work says "You've got a Jeep now, lets get a Rubicon Trip planned". Me thinks, "a 2 door on 35's, going to be dragging that undercarriage over some none forgiving stuff on that trip"

Ok time to start on the underside. (Not going to become a Canadian living on gummy bears).

Made a few calls, and decided to go with some LoD sliders, a M.O.R.E. Steering and Sway Bar Skid Plate, and a full set of Rockhard 4x4 skids with a Clayton HD crossmember.

View attachment 102207

View attachment 102208

View attachment 102209

View attachment 102210

So out with the old;

View attachment 102212

View attachment 102213

And in with the new, the install was quite straight forward, but blood heavy.

View attachment 102216

View attachment 102217

View attachment 102218

View attachment 102219

Up front,

View attachment 102220

Unprotected;

View attachment 102222

Protected.

2 door on 35's Your ready for the con no problem :yup:

HILLZ

First of all welcome to WAL!
Love to see a thread that has lots and lots of pics, your rig is looking awesome so far.
Wicked jealous of the 2 tone PSC flares they look sik.
Keep up the great work! :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Where did you get your paint?

Was it a exact color code match or just a similar one that you used?

Leocon

I love the build threads, yours is coming around very nice, great color match, I'm def watching this :thumb:

Bad ass looking 2 door! Those flares are awesome, really great job on them.

Aside from the axle shaft how did it handle the Rubicon? Anything else you wish you had on the trail?

HILLZ

Thanks HILLZ. Have you done your PSC louvre install yet? I have one waiting in the box to do after the sports cage.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

No still haven't got around to doing the hood louver install yet, i want to get it done, i just need to find the time to do it.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom