Wave from North Houston!

JKRich

Hello all, I'm Rich. Had a 2006 TJ a couple years back, but got rid of her thinking I wanted to go the motorcycle route, but came right back to jeep! Just picked up a new to me 2010 JKUR and the spending and wrenching bug has come back in full effect! Saw a WAYALIFE sticker on another rig going down the road and checked it out. Looks like a great place to be and I look forward to conversing with you all and maybe meeting some of you down the dirt road!

Rich My Rub.jpg

Hobolobo

Welcome from another houstonian! There is also a separate thread on here for houston jeepers to get together.

JKRich

Thanks Runt!

Shadow, I live in the Woodlands, work in downtown Houston, and play anywhere between Galveston and Oklahoma.

JKRich

Have you seen the Skyline Jeep guys? Bunch of dudes from around your neck of the wood

Right on. We stay in River Oaks/Montrose area.

Have you seen the Skyline Jeep guys? Bunch of dudes from around your neck of the woods. Stopped off and saw them last week at the Refinery near downtown; cool group.

shadow21

Have you seen the Skyline Jeep guys? Bunch of dudes from around your neck of the woods. Stopped off and saw them last week at the Refinery near downtown; cool group.

No I've been meaning to stop there. It's about a mile from our house. Next time you go give me a message on here and I'll meet you up there

Top Bottom