Rancho RS7000MT :thumb: :thumb:

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Just got finished installing a set of RS7000MT shocks to replace the crappy RC Nitro shocks that came with my 3.5" lift. What a huge difference! They're a bit stiffer than the RC shocks, but they cut down on the body roll my Jeep suffered from. No longer getting car sick on the back country roads. Just wanted to give some love to Rancho :yup:

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Just got finished installing a set of RS7000MT shocks to replace the crappy RC Nitro shocks that came with my 3.5" lift. What a huge difference! They're a bit stiffer than the RC shocks, but they cut down on the body roll my Jeep suffered from. No longer getting car sick on the back country roads. Just wanted to give some love to Rancho :yup:

Here's a side by side pic... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411699441.841564.jpg

I'm about to pull the trigger on a set of these as well to take advantage of Rancho's Shocktober promotion. Good to hear more positive feedback on them!

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I'm about to pull the trigger on a set of these as well to take advantage of Rancho's Shocktober promotion. Good to hear more positive feedback on them!

I was so excited to get them installed! I kept putting off ordering them and finally just decided to go for it. The ride is amazing in comparison to the RC shocks. My JK now rides about how I remember it before I lifted it. My wife is 8 months pregnant and has been refusing to ride in the Jeep because it was uncomfortable, we'll see what she thinks tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Armydog

I've got the RS 9000 shocks on the Pumpkin. Love them on and off road

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

I run these on my XJ now and love them too. A big improvement over old school hydro shocks like what you had before.

shortyokc

I have been debating the fox 2.0 non resivor or rancho 9000xl to replace my procomp rs9000 that are like riding on a brick

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Thanks all!

We charge and valve ours differently, for a "smoother" ride. :)

Kind of funny I am going to try the 9000's on my JK soon. :)
I have had the MT's on our work JK's and personal JK for the last 3 years, and want to experience the 9's again. :brows:
The 7000's seemed a little more forgiving than the Bills 5100's.
Great shock none the less.

JKWrang

Would be like driving a cobalt and then driving a cadillac.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom